Friday, February 27, 2009

A shoutout to the Blogroll!

I've been thinking about all the great blogs I've discovered since I started this little hobby. I really enjoy checking into them regularly and I hope my readers are heading over there too. I realize that a few of them are not in English and a few are more motorcycle culture than motorcycles in particular. But please don't let that stop you. A picture is worth a thousand words after all and there is a TON of interesting pictures and stories and info.

While I'm at it, I just added a link today to a fellow who seems to be on to something. He's literally brand new but I think he's got a good idea. His webpage has a first rate layout and he's got a great philosophy. Go give him (and everyone else) a look and maybe a friendly suggestion or two.

I think a good site for digging into the technical side of these old bikes is a great idea. Check him out at Vintage Motorcycle Tech

His first post is sure a beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please check out my other blog!

Blogs I'm Following