Thursday, February 26, 2009

Triumph High Pipe! Reader Ride!

Eric from BC Canada sends in a some kind words (much appreciated) along with his beautiful Classic Triumph.



Eric writes:
Just to let you know....I've been a fan of your blog for a while now and check it daily to see what fantastic new photos you have posted. I can't understand why anyone interested in bikes, vintage or otherwise, could or would be at all critical. You seem to capture what these machines are.....rolling art museums and objects of mechanical passion. From one vintage biker to another...please keep up the good work.....and thanks!
Attached is my 1971 Tiger TR6R. There's a group of a dozen or so of us that meet up on Wednesday nights and go for a burn and a pint. All vintage! No electric start allowed!

Cheers, Eric
Victoria BC Canada



Very much appreciated! Sounds like a hell of a nice group there Eric "No electric start allowed" I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please check out my other blog!

Blogs I'm Following