Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Outstandind Royal Enfield Scrambler build. A fresh chapter of the Sam Simons Chronicles!!

Sam has built so shared so many interesting bikes with me that he has his own search term over in the cloud.  do yourself a favor and check out some of his other excellent builds.  His 2-stroke bikes are legendary.  you can see more of his stuff over on my 2 Stoke Biker Blog.  I havn't heard from him in a while and I fugured he'd been up to something special and as usual he doesn't disappoint.

Sam writes in:

Hello Steve,
Been a while,huh. Well,although I've been involved with several non-motorcycle related activities,I did manage to finish the RE500(just yesterday!!).The basis for this 60's theme street scrambler was a new,dealer leftover '07 Bullet my wife located in Ohio late in '08. I bought it for the sole purpose of doing just such a bike,which made for a really odd feeling when I purchased a new machine that: 1) I 

 
So,I hope you enjoy the pics,Steve.



Always a pleasure Sam!  Keep em coming!




 



Almost forgot... The before picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please check out my other blog!

Blogs I'm Following