Edward Hessel of Louisville, KY sends in this beautiful (and beautifully photographed) bike.
He Writes:
I am really enjoying the diversity of moto's on your site.
Please find attached a couple of my 78' 900GTS Ducati, thanks and keep up the non- conformity.
A non-conformist huh? Thanks. I like that.
ATTENTION THIS BLOG WILL BE CLOSING SOON. I'm leaving this blog up till the end of the month. After that all posting will continue at my new site motorcyclephotooftheday.com . All content from this site has already been transferred to the new site and can be found there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please check out my other blog!
Blogs I'm Following
-
Bringing Autochrome Back to Life19 hours ago
-
-
Rough Landing2 days ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
We’re Back, Baby!1 year ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fishy Art.10 years ago
-
1917 Excelsior Restoration10 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wheels and Waves 201313 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The RSD CR500 Cafe Racer15 years ago
-
-



beautiful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful indeed!!!
ReplyDelete;)
hei edward...
where did u find those head-light ears???
they look great!!
i want them for my bike too!!!!!
:)))
Two-wheeled porn. Ducati know how to make beautiful bikes!
ReplyDelete