Thursday, September 23, 2010

By The Way. Thanks To everyone for the "Five Favorites" Feedback!

 Thanks To everyone for the "Five Favorites" Feedback!  I'm going to do a little digging into the bikes that folks submitted and comment on it later.  Maybe pull some of the interestng choices and see what I can come up with by way of images.  I think we'll do something on a Five Favorite "anything goes" (as opposed to production bikes only) thread sometime next week so give it some thought and please stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, will leave mine too:
    1. ktm 990smr (Superb bike)
    2. ktm125SX (Most fun MX bike I ever owned)
    3. Triumph scrambler (that bike exif modified one)
    4. Ducati 996R
    5. Honda VFR400

    ReplyDelete

Please check out my other blog!

Blogs I'm Following