Saturday, September 4, 2010

Murph Da Surf Goes to Bonneville Salt Flats.

I have to make a pilgrimage there someday soon. What an amazing place. Thanks Murph!

Murph write in:

I`m on month three of my MC trip and am currently in Bonneville Salt Flats.The BUB motorcycle speed trials just got done here and I was front and center.
Here`s a few pics to begin.I
The gal on the Duc is Felicia Sean,and she`s on a `94 M900.
The Indian was a wicked bike with one of only two racing frames in existence.
The 750 GSXR took the best time of the meet as the time slip shows.The guys name is Greg Waters from Australia.


Murph

Be sure to check in regularly on Murph at his blog: www.wherethehellismurph.blogspot.com there's TONS more great shot of all his travels.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please check out my other blog!

Blogs I'm Following