Saturday, November 27, 2010

Update: Reader Submittal. Old school Hybrid.

Update:  should have seen this coming...  for those of you e-mailng and commenting for more info...

The bike is for sale on EBAY UK Here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YAMAHA-XT500-SUPERMOTO-PHASE-4-MAGAZINE-FEATURE-BIKE-/110613754451?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item19c117f253

What a fantastic bike!  Thanks to Cal from the UK for sending me these.  I've seen a few like these over the years and this is the best by far! I love it when an old iconic bike gets modernized without the spirit of the original being overwhelmed by the new components.  It's a delicate dance and flawlessly executed here.


1 comment:

  1. How about some build info on this bike. Looks Great but some bio on this bike would be better. Thanks Davis

    ReplyDelete

Please check out my other blog!

Blogs I'm Following