Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A great Big Apology...

I'd like to make a great big apology to those readers of mine who have been complaining about a lot of photo's that simply would NOT display for them either in the post or when clicked on.  I was having no real trouble getting to them from my end so I assumes there was some strange browser settings out there that may have been causing problems on the end users.  

Well I finally figured out what the problem was.  Google just sort of took it upon themselves to change the security settings on my two oldest Picassa albums such that you needed a "direct link" to view the images.  This caused a good portion of about the first 2 years (or so) of posts to no longer display images.


I believe I've taken care of the problem but if you run across any issues please let me know.  Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please check out my other blog!

Blogs I'm Following